Grow into the
amazing new you.
Our skills development program empowers young women through a series of online training workshops. Think of it as your personal growth kit to find a job you want.
Learn how to build yourself up and make a great first impression.
Gain valuable knowledge to enhance your life skills.
Lift your spirits by reaching a goal that you set for yourself.
Online workshops to boost everything.
Get a head start on job hunting by improving skills like public speaking, resume prep, and most importantly, building your confidence. We’re here to help you.
What you can expect:
- Hosted by an Ivy Collective team member, plus special guests
- Sessions will include slides, polls, and interactive Zoom chats
- Each session can last up to an hour and will have a Q&A at the end
- After each session you will receive an email with additional resources
- A fun, collaborative way to get yourself moving
Free sessions to get you started
Choose a workshop that suits you. Or better yet, sign up for all of them! Sessions will commence fall of 2021. Stay tuned!
Get to know us.
IVY COLLECTIVE was created by Enactus, a student-run organization based out of Okanagan College. We saw the need for supportive, developmental programs for young women and wanted to help by sharing our wisdom.