Grow into the
amazing new you.
Our skills development program empowers young women through a series of online training workshops. Think of it as your personal growth kit to find a job you want.
Learn how to build yourself up and make a great first impression.
Gain valuable knowledge to enhance your life skills.
Lift your spirits by reaching a goal that you set for yourself.
Online workshops to boost everything.
Get a head start on job hunting by improving skills like public speaking, resume prep, and most importantly, building your confidence. We’re here to help you.
What you can expect:
- Hosted by an Ivy Collective team member, plus special guests
- Sessions will include slides, polls, and interactive Zoom chats
- Each session can last up to an hour and will have a Q&A at the end
- After each session you will receive an email with additional resources
- A fun, collaborative way to get yourself moving
Free sessions to get you started
Choose a workshop that suits you. Or better yet, sign up for all of them!
Get to know us.
IVY COLLECTIVE was created by Enactus, a student-run organization based out of Okanagan College. We saw the need for supportive, developmental programs for young women and wanted to help by sharing our wisdom.